It is Bi Directional valve, is ideally used for isolation [On – Off] purpose, not advisable for flow control, flow throttling.
A Stem [shaft] which moves perpendicular to the axis of flow of the working medium, there will be one gate or wedge in gate valve and it will control the fluid flow. Shape of gate or wedge of gate valve will be a type of flat circular plate or rectangular plate. Sometimes, gate or wedge is also termed as disc of gate valve.
Gate Valve handle wheel when rotated in clockwise direction, steam and gate will move in downward direction across the fluid flow line and gate will be tightly located between the two seats. Hence there will not be any leakage of fluid through the valve once valve is closed completely. When handle wheel will be rotated in anti-clockwise direction, steam and gate will move in upward direction across the fluid flow line and valve will be opened from closed position and will permit the flow of fluid through the gate valve. Once gate valve is completely opened, it will permit no resistance or very little resistance to the flow of fluid.
JD CONTROLS GATE VALVES:-
JD. Controls Gate Valves are Outside Screw, Rising Stem, Bolted Bonnet Construction, threads are away from the line fluid and easy to lubricate.
The body bonnet joint for all class of Gate Valve is in CircularRound/Rectangular Shape. In Gate Valve from 150# Rating body & bonnet joint have male-female type joint with a gasket. The Gate valve is also available in different types of Disc-Gate such as Double Disc Gate, Solid Gate, Flexible Gate, Parallel Slide Gate, Conduit Gate etc. to suit industrial various applications.
Rising Spindle: -Outside Screw & Yoke (OS & Y) design keeps the stem threads outside the valve and is recommended where high temperatures, Corrosives, and solids in the line might damage the stem threads inside the valve. When Gate Valve will open, the stem extends above the hand wheel indicates the position of the gate.
Valves Trims: –Trim refer to internal working parts of valves. In Gate Valves the Stem (Spindle), Seat Ring, Back Seat Bush, Gland Bush ARS trim parts.
Valves Seat: – It can be Integral Seat with body Casting.
Renewable: – Separate Seat Rings that screw into the valve body, which is called as Renewable Seats.JD Gate Valves are OS & Y Type, Rising Spindle, Bolted Bonnet design, threads are away from the line fluid and easy to lubricate. Gate Valve body ports are streamlined, permitting unobstructed flow, reduces turbulence, results in lower pressure drop and lower erosion. JD Gate Valves bonnet castings are of one – piece construction, where the yoke is integral with bonnet up to 6” size.
Our manufacturing range also covers JACKETED GATE VALVE, Thermic Fluid Hot Oil Jacketed Gate Valve & Steam Jacketed Valve for sticky, viscous, molten sulphur, bitumen, asphalt application.
JD An ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 certified company Gate Valve Manufacturer, Alloy 20, Duplex Steel, Hastelloy, API 600, API6D, API 603 Standard Gate Valve Exporter, Supplier, Stockist, Importer. Rising Stem, Bolted Bonnet, Austenitic Stainless Steel Gate Valves, Flanged – Butt Weld End.
JACKETED GATE VALVE
Gate Valve, OS & Y Type, Rising Stem, Bolted Bonnet
Design Standard: API 600 ,Size Range – 1″ to 24″ ,Pressure Rating – 125# / 150# / 300#/600#
End Connection Flanged End
Forged Steel Gate Valve ,OS & Y Type, Rising Stem, Bolted Bonnet
Design Standard: API 602 ,Pressure Rating: 800# / 1500#/2500#/4500# ,End Connection : Screwed / Socket Weld / Butt Weld End
- Body & Bonnet made from high quality casting with liberal sections. The castings are precision machined for high performance
- Bi-Directional Shut-Off
- Die moulded Graphite (Grafoil) Packing Rings, controlled clearance between stem, gland and bonnet bushing for guaranteed low emissions and also suitable for higher temperature.
- Deep stuffing box is providing for tightness and maximum long packing life.
- Swinging Eye Bolts facilitate easy access to the stuffing box.
- Back seating feature facilitates repacking of the stuffing box on line with the valve in fully open position.
- Seat Ring Screwed in to the body are replaceable type. Seal welded type Seat Ring & Integral Seat cab also be offered on special request.
- Stellited Wedge (Gate), Seat Ring & Back Seat can also be offered on special request.
- Higher Pressure & Higher Size Valves are provided with Thrust Bearings and also with Gear drive arrangements.
- In built wear life for long duration of service.
- Extended Bonnet design for low temperature and cryogenic services.
- Flexible / Solid Wedge / Double Disc Type
- Bolted Bonnet / Pressure Seal Bonnet
- Gear / Pneumatic Cylinder / Hydraulic Cylinder / Electrical Actuator Operated
- Locking Arrangement
- With NACE MR 0175
Material of Construction:
Cast Iron : IS 210 Gr FG 200
Cast Carbon Steel : ASTM A 216 Gr WCB
Cast Stainless Steel : ASTM A 351 Gr CF 8/CF 8M
Forged Carbon Steel : ASTM A 105
Forged Stainless Steel : ASTM A 182 Gr F304 / F316
End Connection : Screwed AS PER BSP/BSPT/NPT
Socketweld : AS PER ANSI B 16.11
Flanged : AS PER ANSI B 16.5
Pressure Rating : ASA 125#, 150#, 300#, 600#, 800#
Engineering Option : Gear Operated, Electrical Actuated,
Size Range : 15 mm to 300 mm
Design & Testing International Standard:
Valve Design : API 600 / API 602 / API 603 / IS 780 / BS 14846
Pressure Testing : API 598
Face To Face : ANSI B 16.10
Flange Drilling : ANSI B 16.5 / BS 10 Table / DIN / IS 6392
Butt Weld End : ANSI B 16.25
Socket Weld End : ANSI B 16.11
Screwed End : ANSI B 1.20.1(BSP/NPT)
- Fire Protections.
- Water Piping’s.
- Wastewater Treatment
- Water Distribution Pipeline manymore..