Forged Steel Globe Valve :-
J. D. Forged Steel Globe Valves are generally available with Plug Type Disc, which is designed to give leak tight seating over a long period of in built wear life. All Globe Valve stem is made from solid one piece construction. The yoke bush of Globe Valve has a long thread engagement for accurate stem alignment. The standard range of J. D. Globe Valves covers sizes of up to 2 (DN50) and pressure rating up to 1500 class in Regular (Reduce) bore & Standard (Full bore) design.
Forged Steel Globe Valve
OS & Y Type, Rising Stem, Bolted Bonnet
Design Standard: BS 5352
Pressure Rating: 800# / 1500#
End Connection : Screwed / Socket Weld / Butt Weld End
Design & Testing International Standard:
Valve Design : BS 5352
Pressure Testing : BS 5146
Face To Face : ANSI B 16.10
Butt Weld End : ANSI B 16.25
Socket Weld End : ANSI B 16.11
Screwed End : ANSI B 1.20.1(BSP/NPT)
- Body & Bonnet made from high quality forging. The Forgings are precision machined for high performance
- Leak Proof Body-Bonnet Joint With Spiral Wound Gasket
- Rising Stem & Rising Hand Wheel Construction.
- Ground Finish Stem
- Self Aligning Two Piece Gland
- Die moulded Graphite (Grafoil) Packing Rings, controlled clearance between stem, gland and bonnet bushing for guaranteed low emissions and also suitable for higher temperature.
- Precision Stem Packing Chamber
- Deep stuffing box is providing for tightness and maximum long packing life.
- Swinging Eye Bolts facilitate easy access to the stuffing box.
- Back seating feature facilitates repacking of the stuffing box on line with the valve in fully open position.
- Stellited Disc, Seat Ring & Back Seat can also be offered on special request.