Forged Steel Gate Valve :-
J. D. Controls Forged Steel Gate Valves are Bolted Bonnet, outside screw and yoke type, Rising Spindle construction Body and bonnet made from high quality forgings.
J. D. manufacturing Forged Steel Gate Valves in size 1/2 (DN15) to 2 (DN50) to suit various critical, non-critical applications and pressure rating up to 1500 class in Regular (Reduce) bore & Standard (Full bore) design.
Forged Steel Gate Valves OS & Y Type,
Rising Stem,Bolted Bonnet,Design Standard : API 602
Pressure rating : 800# /1500#
End Connection : Screwed/Socket Weld/Butt Weld End
Design & Testing International Standard:
Valve Design : API 602 / BS 5352
Pressure Testing : API 598 / BS 5146
Face To Face : ANSI B 16.10
Butt Weld End : ANSI B 16.25
Socket Weld End : ANSI B 16.11
Screwed End : ANSI B 1.20.1(BSP/NPT)
- Body & Bonnet made from high quality forging. The Forgings are precision machined for high performance
- Leak Proof Body-Bonnet Joint With Spiral Wound Gasket
- Bi-Directional Shut-Off
- Ground Finish Stem
- Self Aligning Two Piece Gland
- Die moulded Graphite (Grafoil) Packing Rings, controlled clearance between stem, gland and bonnet bushing for guaranteed low emissions and also suitable for higher temperature.
- Deep stuffing box is providing for tightness and maximum long packing life.
- Swinging Eye Bolts facilitate easy access to the stuffing box.
- Back seating feature facilitates repacking of the stuffing box on line with the valve in fully open position.
- Stellited Wedge (Gate), Seat Ring & Back Seat can also be offered on special request.