Flush bottom valve is a special purpose valve which is used in the bottom of reactor vessels, autoclaves & other process vessels for landing abrasive, slurry, Polymers, viscous material or semi-solid media.
There are two types of flush bottom valves:-
- Flush bottom Tank Valves(Y Type)
- Flush bottom Ball Valves(Liquid/Semi-Solid Powder)
JD Flush bottom Ball valves & Tank Valves are designed to provide drainage and dead space free shutoff for reactors, vessels and storage tanks. The dead space free shutoff is accomplished by placing the valve seat flush with the bottom of the vessel. This eliminates any buildup of products within the vessel nozzle itself.
- Size: – DN25/25mm/One Inch1” To DN150/150mm/ Six Inch 6”
- MOC: – Cast Steel/Stainless Steel[SS304/SS316/SS304L/SS316L]
- Pre class: – 150# / 300#
- End Connection :- Flange End
- Operation: – Manually, Gear Box Op, Pneumatically Operated
- Stronger Heavy Duty Construction
- Flexible design Capabilities allow fitting any vessel nozzle configuration
- Deep stuffing box is providing to assure tightness and maximum packing life
- Precision stem Packaging Chamber
- Self-Aligning Two Piece Gland
- Ground Finish Stem
- Steam or Cooling Jacketed Valves
- Chemical or other abrasive
- Food & Beverages
- Process Industries & Many more……..