|JD CONTROLS - Manufacturer & Exporter of Industrial Valves.
- It gives us immense pleasure to introduce our company as one of the dynamic growth oriented and quality conscious engineering firm.
- The organization is managed by Technocrats, having wide experience in Projects, Maintenance, and Production & Marketing of industrial valves for the leading valve manufacturing companies based at Ahmedabad.
- The company’s manufacturing unit and office are in the vicinity of major corporate giant i. e. Reliance Ind. Ltd. Company’s manufacturing facilities are spread over 5000 sq. ft.
- Company’s Product mix includes Gate, Globe, Check, Butterfly, Ball, Plug, Pulp, 2-way/ 3-Way Motorized/ Pneumatic Diaphragm Actuated Control Valves. Electric actuated valves, Strainer, Diaphragm Valve, Needle valves & Pinch valves. These valves find application in Hydraulic / Agriculture, Chemical / Process Industries, Water Treatment Plants, Sugar & Distillery Plants, Refineries / Petrochemical plants, Pulp & Paper Mills, Power Plants, Steel / Engineering industries, Textile Process, Pharmaceuticals industries and Boiler installations.
- The valves range in size from 10 mm to 300 mm in different types of valves & up to 600 mm in case of Wafer Check valve, class 150# to 800# and the material of construction can be Cast Iron, Cast Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel and to suit specific customer requirement.
- These valves are generally conforming to API, BS, ANSI, ASME and DIN international technical standards for Design, Manufacture and Testing.
- The company is also representing “EMTORK” Brand Electric & “PRISMA” Brand Pneumatic Actuator manufactured by MARSH ENGINEERS, PUNE, among the few reputed actuator manufacturer in India.
- As a special development company has developed high pressure Ball and Needle Valves up to 10000 psig pressure.
- Themanagement of the company has adopted Total Quality Management as its organizational goal and the quality policy is to satisfy our valued customer with excellent quality products and prompt services at competitive prices.
Brief Bio Data of Key Persons
|Jitendra A. Sadhwani
Position : Partner
Age : 39 years
Qualification : B.E-Industrial / Machenical Eng From Pune University
The youngest among the JD CONTROLS, is an ambitious entrepreneur. After completion of Engineering he joined the SHV Energy North-West India Ltd, a world’s largest, engaged in LPG Bottling and Distribution as a Trainee Engineer. He successfully completed two LPG projects at Babra [Amreli] and at Bavala [Ahmedabad] from Plant erection to plant commissioning. Later on promoted as Maintenance In charge and consequently the Plant Manager of ButiBori-Nagpur-LPG Bottling plant.
He worked for Comtech Consultants & Engrs as a Sr.Marketing Engineer.
He was also engaged with Ahmedabad based valve Mfg. Company as a Marketing Engineer and the significant contribution is, has brought the company in light in Eastern India. Being a key person in JD Controls he is involved
in Product Development and Marketing activities to meet the customer’s requirement
Position : Partner
Age : 41 years
Qualification : B.Sc From Gujarat University
Started in Industry with M/s Deval Enterprises & Smeekom Corp, developed the Dealer network throughout the country, and broaden the base of the company with his vision and brought the group turn over about 2.5 Crore and associated.
Being a key person in JD Controls he is involved in
He has contributed significantly to the growth and development of the company, the position held by him in the JD Controls worthy
Being a key person in JD Controls he is involved
in Vendor Development and Quality Control activities, Production and Quality Control activities.
All products are manufactured in accordance with the guidelines of International Standard accepted all over the world such as Manufacturers Standardisation Society (MSS), American Petroleum Institute (API), American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), British Standard (BS), Bureau of Indian Standard (BIS).
PROCURMENT OF RAW MATERIAL
In the manufacturing process we require Castings of different grades, Stainless steel Bars, forgings, hardware, gaskets & paints. All raw material purchase from the reputed & genuine concerned supplier.
All raw materials are checked by our Quality Assurance Department prior to manufacturing process. For an example, when we received the castings, it is checked visually and dimensionally for machining tolerance. We also check the foundry chemical Test Certificate and physical test certificate, compared to suitable international standard and passed to machining shop for the further process, if it is rejected it is send back to the supplier.
The raw material issued to the machine shop for the machining, is machined strictly as per the relevant drawings.
If it is found O K dimensionally the valve body and bonnet are sent for the hydro testing. All internal parts such as seat, disc, stem are measured by the Vernier Caliper or micrometer, if it is found O K than pass to assembly section for the further assembly. All the valve body and bonnet are tested on the motorized pump or hand pump as per the relevant standard. The theory being, when the body or the bonnet is under pressure there should not be any leakage or drops of the testing fluid from any portion of the castings. If any leakage observed, it is rejected and sent back to the foundries.
The body and bonnet, which are Hydrostatically O K, are sent to assembly section, duly handled with care to avoid the scratches on the machined surfaces. In the assembly section body and bonnet are drilled on drill machine with the help of jigs & fixtures for uniformity and interchangeability.
In metal to metal seated valves, seat & disc/plug are lapped by Rough Lapping Paste to smoothen the seating surface and than lapped with very fine grade lapping paste for the proper sealing of disc & seat surface, to ensure zero leakage.
After assembly of new complete valve is sent for Hydrostatic Testing. If no leakage is found as per the relevant standard, it is sent to finishing section.
FINISING/PAINTING & PACKING
The valve body and bonnet is debarred and finished by flexible shaft grinders for better appearance. One coat of corrosion resistance primer (red oxide) is sprayed, and colored as per the codes, twice for superior surface look.
Valves are packed either in wooden boxes or Gunny bags duly protected by ends enclosures and soft material to avoid any damages during transit.